Thursday, June 1, 2006
Thursday, 1 June: Summary of lispvan May 2006 meeting: Surviving Lisp
- I gave a presentation last night on RSI and Emacs usage Think! Cafe live recording Part 1 Part 2 Part 3 Part 4 Google Summer of Code 3 LispNYC-mentored Lisp proposals
- I've written in the past about different persistence alternatives (see here here here here AllegroCache Open Source options Elephant Rucksack ECLM 2006 Ian Eslick http://weitz.de/eclm2006/rucksack-eclm2006.txt http://common-lisp.net/project/rucksack/
- the Number of the Beast SBCL harming the industry glorify latest developments Merriam-Webster Dictionary remix of The Internationale revolutionaries Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobiacs "The Proof that SBCL is Evil"
- In my last Kinesis foot pedals Planet Lisp here foot pedals Cirque Smart Cat LispM keyboards Surviving Emacs lispvan presentation
- A common definition "lines of code" here here hackers here here here here here here generically specific tips user interface Window Managers ratpoison ion StumpWM Dock dislike the dock alternatives Quicksilver reviews online videos tutorials Spotlight other things excellent article here This one this one above article here here here Conkeror this web page
- Venue: Think! map defines not the only one CLOS Gregor Kiczales The Art of the Metaobject Protocol online lispvan